Robert H. Cho • Shriners For Children Medical Center
Dr. Robert H. Cho is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon, Chief of Staff of Shriners For Children Medical Center Pasadena, and Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at UCLA. He completed his fellowship in 2010 in pediatric orthopedics and scoliosis at Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego. Dr. Cho then took on a staff position at Shriners Hospital for Children Los Angeles as a pediatric orthopedic surgeon with subspecialty in scoliosis and spinal surgery. Since that time, he became fully integrated into the mission of providing world class orthopedic care to children from all walks of life throughout the Southwestern United States and internationally. Dr. Cho became the Chief of Staff of Shriners Hospitals For Children Los Angeles and helped to orchestrate its move to its new home at Shriners For Children Medical Center Pasadena.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Andre Panossian
- L.A. Plastic Surgeons Get Top Marks
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Expanding USC Partners With Clinic Operator