Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Michael Agress is a board certified adult psychiatrist practicing for more than 25 years at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College and completed his residency in psychiatry at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. His practice is limited to adult psychiatry; predominately biological psychiatry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Vivien K. Burt
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ALEXANDER MIRIC
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: William Gow
- South L.A. Medical Office Blossoms
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JINGTIAN WANG
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: WILLIAM GOW
- Kaiser Offers Medical Students Free Tuition
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Peter C. Whybrow