Mark J. Jo • Huntington Orthopedics
Dr. Mark Jeffrey Jo, M.D., is a skilled Orthopedic Specialist offering advanced, custom care solutions for all types of orthopedic issues in patients of all ages. At Huntington Orthopedics in Pasadena, Dr. Jo uses state-of-the-art techniques to assess and treat a wide array of orthopedic diseases and injuries, specializing in complex fracture care; anterior hip replacement; 3D printing custom knee replacements; and sports related injuries. Dr. Jo has published numerous article and textbook chapters and continues to lecture and teach orthopedic surgeons and residents. Dr. Jo takes immense pride and feels extremely honored to be entrusted by his patients with their orthopedic needs. Dr. Jo has significant experience in both traditional and innovative minimally-invasive approaches to care, including PRP therapy to stimulate natural healing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Vahe R. Panossian
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mort Rizvi
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LANNY RUDNER
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Huntington Hospital - Delivering Comprehensive Orthopedic Care to Help Keep You Active
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JONATHAN NISSANOFF
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Shoulder Arthritis Patients Have New Options to Avoid Risks of Replacement
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: Huntington Orthopedics Institute - Top Orthopedic Program of the Year