Jay Lieberman • Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Jay Lieberman is professor and chair of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, the Director of the Institute of Orthopaedics at the Keck Medical Center of USC, and the President of USC Care. Dr. Lieberman is internationally recognized for his expertise in primary and revision total hip and knee replacement and treatment of osteonecrosis (bone death) of the hip and knee. He is interested in improving outcomes after total hip and knee replacement and how pain management, aggressive physical therapy and preventing deep vein blood clots affect the results of total joint replacement surgery.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAY R. LIEBERMAN
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Jay R. Lieberman
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: INDERBIR S. GILL
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Gregory J. Adamson
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Seth Gamradt
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SETH GAMRADT