Gregory J. Adamson • Huntington Hospital, Congress Orthopaedic Associates
Dr. Gregory Adamson is subspecialty trained in sports medicine, shoulder and elbow surgery. He is board certified in both Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. His surgical practice emphasis is on arthroscopic ligament, tendon, and cartilage repair, as well as reconstruction involving the knee, shoulder and elbow. His non-surgical practice encompasses athletes at all levels of accomplishment and all stages of life. Sports team coverage has been an important part of his career, having served as an associate team physician for the Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, Anaheim Rams and Angels. He presently serves as the head team physician at Occidental College and as team physician at California State University Los Angeles, Providence Christian College and Eagle Rock High School. Clinical and basic science research rounds out his clinical practice. He remains very active as a Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at USC and is the Program Director for the Congress Orthopaedic Associates Sports Medicine Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SETH GAMRADT
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Shoulder Arthritis Patients Have New Options to Avoid Risks of Replacement
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ronald Kvitne
- LA 500: Neal S. ElAttrache
- State-of-the-Art Specialty Car
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JONATHAN NISSANOFF