Edward Tangchitnob • Queen of the Valley Hospital
As a highly skilled gynecologic surgeon, Edward Tangchitnob, MD, provides gentle and effective care for patients throughout the Los Angeles area at Tangchitnob MD in West Covina. With a background in engineering and medicine, Dr. Tangchitnob is uniquely trained to deliver expert surgeries including hysterectomies and procedures to remove fibroids and endometriosis lesions, as well as treat other women’s health issues. Tangchitnob was instrumental in helping Queen of the Valley Hospital become accredited as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery (COERS) by the Surgical Review Corporation, becoming the first Los Angeles County hospital to have achieved the designation. It is only one of five in California. Dr. Tangchitnob is also certified as a Master Surgeon in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mort Rizvi
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Claudia Muñoz