Claudia Muñoz • Queen of the Valley Hospital in West Covina
Dr. Claudia Muñoz serves as the Medical Director of Neurosciences at Queen of the Valley Hospital in West Covina, an affiliate of Citrus Valley Health Partners. She previously served as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology and Director of Epilepsy at UC Riverside School of Medicine. She also was a co-investigator with the Hoag Foundation Sports Concussion Project, a pilot study identifying genetic and inflammatory biomarkers predictive of outcome following concussion in young athletes. And as a public health coordinator with the Guantanamo Refugee Project, she developed camp-based public health programs for Cuban and Haitian refugees. Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Stanford University Master of Public Health, Tulane University School of Public Health Doctor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Neurology Residency, Department of Neurology, UCI Medical Center Epilepsy Fellowship, and Washington University Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Emanate Health to Host Free, Virtual Conference
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Health Care Roundtable: EMANATE HEALTH
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Edward Tangchitnob
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ERIC FRECHETTE