Christy Russell • Keck Medicine of USC
Christy Russell, MD, is associate professor of medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, Director of the USC Norris Breast Center and chief of medicine at USC Norris Cancer Hospital. She is a medical oncologist specializing in breast cancer at the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and. As a board certified physician in both internal medicine and medical oncology, Russell has served as chief of staff and as a member of the Norris Leadership Council. Russell lectures nationally and internationally and has authored numerous publications on breast and testicular cancer. She is a member of the Medical Advisory Board for the Wellness Community in Pasadena and a board member of the American Cancer Society.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Stephanie L. Hall, MD, MHA, FACEP
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: STEPHANIE L. HALL, MD, MHA, FACEP
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armand Dorian