Bhavana Arora • Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Dr. Bhavana Arora has made significant contributions to the health care of children in Los Angeles in her various leadership roles. She joined the staff at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in 2016 and currently is the Medical Director for the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Health System and the CHLA Health Network. In this role she has helped organize more than 160 pediatricians in private practices throughout Los Angeles County who are now engaged in improving delivery of quality health care to the 260,000 children these practices serve.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: BHAVANA ARORA
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: MONA PATEL GERA, MD, FAAP
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mona Patel
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: DR. MARGARET PETERSON
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Michele D. Kipke, PhD
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: SUMMIT SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: THERESA MURPHY, RN