Andrew Louis Da Lio • UCLA
Andrew Louis Da Lio, MD, is the Clinical Professor and Chief in the Division of Plastic Surgery at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic surgery and microsurgical breast reconstruction. Dr. Da Lio joined the faculty of the UCLA Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery as an Assistant Professor in 1997. Dr. Da Lio’s main areas of clinical expertise are in facial aesthetic surgery, microsurgery, and breast reconstruction. His research focuses on microsurgery, objective assessment of abdominal wall function after free TRAM flap breast reconstruction, the use of nuclear medicine imaging in differentiating benign and malignant lesions after breast reconstruction, and the role of decision analysis in breast reconstruction surgery.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Millicent Rovelo
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- L.A. Plastic Surgeons Get Top Marks
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JENNY KIM
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maie St. John