Andre Panossian • Shriners For Children Medical Center
Andre Panossian, M.D., FACS, FAAP, is a pediatric plastic surgeon at Shriners for Children Medical Center. Dr. Panossian is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has devoted his career to reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. He has additional expertise in treating children and has performed over 5,000 reconstructive surgeries. After completing his training, Dr. Panossian joined the University of Southern California (USC) Division of Plastic Surgery, where he participated in the teaching of plastic surgery residents and medical students. While at USC, he established the Facial Paralysis Center for individuals suffering from facial nerve disorders and has performed facial reanimation surgery for hundreds of patients. Dr. Panossian also helped establish the Vascular Anomalies Center at USC that oversees the care of individuals dealing with complex vascular birthmarks and malformations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Robert H. Cho
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- L.A. Plastic Surgeons Get Top Marks
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Garth Fisher
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mort Rizvi