Earl Warren Brien • Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Earl Warren Brien, MD serves as a Professor of Orthopedic Surgery and Surgical Director of the Sarcoma Service at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Brien has a wealth of knowledge, first-hand experience in treating patients with soft tissue sarcomas coupled with years of providing strategic counsel to both biotech and medical device companies. He has been a Director at CytRx Corporation since December 2, 2016. Dr. Brien is a Board Certified Orthopedic and Sarcoma Surgeon. Over his more than 20-year career, Dr. Brien has received numerous research grants, given over 140 scientific presentations and been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and books.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Ashkan Ehdaie
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener