Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
Torrey Pines Bank
Kathleen Chapman is Senior Vice President, Regional Manager, for Torrey Pines Bank, a division of Western Alliance Bank where she oversees the Beverly Hills office and West LA region for the bank. She directs the sales efforts of the region and provides financial solutions for their clients of high-net-worth individuals, small- to middle-market businesses, production and post-production companies, law firms and other professional services, as well as family offices and real estate investors. Chapman’s clients’ loans range in size from several million to a hundred million and more and vary in complexity and industry. She specializes in providing a consultative approach for her clients with out-of-the-box thinking to find the best structure and solutions to meet her clients’ needs. Chapman has extensive experience in building and leading collaborative, inspired teams. She attributes much of her success to the great teams of people she has built and worked with in each of her roles throughout her career, including her exceptional team in the Beverly Hills office.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: Natalie Do
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: NORIKO OAKLAND
- Most Influential Lenders: Keith Drake
- Top Women in Banking: Shauna Shalom
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: How a Business Can Benefit From a Short-Term Line of Credit
- Newsmakers---Investment Banker Targets Smaller Firms
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT