JANKI LALANI GANDHI
Lincoln International LLC
Lincoln International’s Janki Lalani Gandhi advises clients on mid-market mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations and valuations. Brought aboard by Lincoln International in 2016 to build the firm’s consumer group practice in fashion, accessories and beauty, Gandhi has been on a fast track to promotion throughout her investment banking career and is notably one of the youngest Managing Directors ever hired by Lincoln International. She is primarily focused on sell-side M&A for growth companies in the consumer industry. Through her experience, she has nurtured long-standing, strong relationships with the investor community. She has significant experience in the branded consumer products sector, with a focus on the apparel and accessories, specialty retail and beauty/personal care segments. Through her 15-year career, she has garnered deep industry expertise, helping companies navigate the evolving retail marketplace to find success.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Top Women in Banking: JANKI LALANI GANDHI
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Janki Gandhi
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: John Calcagnini
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Brian Gaede
- The Money Book: Jonathan Howe
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Monica J. Shilling