GWEN T. MILLER
Executive Vice President
City National Bank
Gwen Miller is an executive vice president responsible for RBC Banking Solutions, a partnership to provide City National Bank’s lending and depository products to clients of RBC Wealth Management, which serves more than 320,000 households in 42 states. In addition, she serves as the executive responsible for City National’s greater Los Angeles region. She is also a member of the company’s Executive Committee. Miller serves as executive sponsor of the bank’s Women’s Networking Group, which is focused on expanding City National’s market share among women as well as supporting the women at City National Bank. Prior to her current role, Miller led a team of wealth management, banking and credit professionals in the coordinated delivery of the bank’s broad array of financial products and services to high-net-worth individuals and families, professional firms and nonprofit organizations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Nabs $7.5 Billion LA Wealth Management Team
- Top Women in Banking: Alma Banuelos
- Russell Goldsmith
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jared Wolff
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- End of City’s Goldsmith Era
- City National Bank Names Kelly Coffey CEO, Russell Goldsmith to Remain Chairman
- The Money Book: Russell Goldsmith