Managing Director, Head of Community Development Banking
Alice Carr is a Managing Director and Head of Community Development Banking at JPMorgan Chase, a national real estate business that lends to and invests in community and economic development projects in underserved markets across the United States. Her team finances the construction and rehabilitation of housing affordable to low-income families and seniors in more than 80 cities in the United States. The team also facilitates investments in economic development projects. Carr has over two decades of finance experience. Prior to joining Chase in 2011, she served as a Managing Director and Western Regional Director for Citi Community Capital, the community lending division of Citigroup where she managed a group that originated construction, permanent, and gap financing for a wide variety of residential, commercial and mixed-use community development properties.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: ALICE CARR
- 40 In Their 40's: Cécile Chalifour
- Top Women in Banking: DIEDRA PORCHE
- Support for Success: Small Business Assistance Programs - VEDC / JP Chase Morgan
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Diedra Porché
- Leading Role in Hollywood
- 40 In Their 40's: Barry G. Simmons
- Top Women in Banking: Jennifer Davis