Stephen Sener • Keck Medicine of USC
Stephen Sener, MD, is professor of clinical surgery at the Keck School of Medicine of USC and chief of surgical oncology at the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. He is a renowned breast surgeon and has published more than 80 peer-reviewed journal articles, as well as numerous books and book chapters. Dr. Sener has been a volunteer with the American Cancer Society since 1984 and served as national president in 2004-2005. He earned his medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago, where he also completed his residency. Dr. Sener went on to finish American Cancer Society clinical fellowships at Evanston Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Christy Russell
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY