Samuel Kashani • Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Samuel Kashani, MD is board-certified in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery with expertise in pressure ulcer management and the use of alternative tissues to cover wounds. He has specialties in both robotic surgery and undersea and hyperbaric oxygen therapy and medicine. Dr. Kashani has been a member of Valley Presbyterian Hospital’s Medical Staff since February 2009. He received his medical degree from Rosalind Franklin University in Chicago, Illinois, and completed his residency at UCSF – East Bay Surgery Program in Oakland. Dr. Kashani completed his fellowship in minimally invasive, advanced laparoscopic, and bariatric surgery from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Kashani is an active member of various societies including American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons and American Medical Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SAMUEL KASHANI
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Millicent Rovelo
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Earl Warren Brien
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Magdi Alexander
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DOMINIC J. BLURTON