Richard Frieder • Providence Saint John’s
Dr. Richard Frieder’s 38 year medical career began in 1980 after his graduation from the University of California Davis School of Medicine, after which he went on to and complete his residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He is currently an Assistant Professor of clinical cancer genetics, cancer risk assessment and prevention at John Wayne Cancer Institute and Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UCLA’s David Geffen School of Medicine. Frieder specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of hereditary diseases. His practice focuses on clinical management of both cancer patients as well as unaffected family members who demonstrate high-risk genetic or personal cancer risk profiles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DENNIS SLAMON
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UCLA Teams Report Gains in Health Monitoring, Genetic Counseling
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ