Mehdi Kebria • City of Hope
Mehdi M. Kebria, M.D. grew up in a family of physicians and is proud to carry on that tradition. He is board-certified in gynecologic oncology and obstetrics and gynecology and specializes in ovarian, cervical, vulvar and uterine cancers. As an accomplished clinician, Dr. Kebria has expertise in advanced robotic surgery and the use of cytoreductive surgery with HIPEC in the treatment of gynecologic cancers. Prior to City of Hope, Dr. Kebria served as director of robotic surgery and director of quality and patient safety at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. A native of Iran, Dr. Kebria received his medical degree from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science in Tehran. He completed residencies at University of Connecticut (General Surgery), the Cleveland Clinic (OB/GYN) and the Mayo Clinic (Gynecologic Oncology). A sought-after medical expert, Dr. Mehdi appears frequently in the media as an expert on women’s cancers and has published dozens of peer-reviewed articles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steve Vasilev
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Beth Karlan
- Good Samaritan
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LAURENCE SPENCER-SMITH
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: JACQUELINE BRACY, MD
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laurence Spencer-Smith
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laleh Melstrom