Leslie Saxon • Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Leslie Saxon is a professor of clinical medicine (clinical scholar) at the Keck School of Medicine of USC and specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias and preventing sudden cardiac death. In addition to her work in cardiovascular medicine, Dr. Saxon serves as the executive director of the internationally acclaimed USC Center for Body Computing (CBC) and newly formed USC Virtual Care Clinic (VCC). The CBC is currently a place for all USC schools, including medicine, engineering, business and the cinematic arts, to form interdisciplinary relationships and accelerate the future of fully integrated, “connected” medicine alongside public and private sector partners. She is a well-known authority on the pre-clinical and clinical development and testing of wearable and implanted technology, including networked devices used in medical, wellness and fitness disciplines. With her clinical expertise, she is a valuable strategist in developing device models and software solutions that offer engaging user-feedback based on real-time physiologic data.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Jay Lieberman
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Neha Nanda
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Michael Bryant