Huntington Hospital has named Steven L. Mohr as its new senior vice president, chief financial officer, starting Feb. 11.
The Pasadena hospital on Jan. 21 announced its executive, who brings two decades of executive hospital experience to the job. He replaces Jim Noble.
“I’m extremely pleased to welcome Steve to the executive team at Huntington Hospital, said Lori J. Morgan, chief executive, in a statement. “Steven’s extensive background in finance – particularly within the hospital and health care industry – made him the ideal candidate to lead our financial operations into the future.”
He will oversee financial operations at the 619-bed hospital, including its revenue cycle, treasury and capital structure management, investments and financial controls. Its gross revenue exceeds $730 million, according to GuideStar, a nonprofit tracking firm.
Mohr joins Huntington Hospital from Providence St. Joseph Health Southern California, where he served as CFO for the Los Angeles service area, a $2.7 billion region that included six hospitals and 2,100 combined beds.
He previously served as chief financial officer for Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda. He launched his career as a senior auditor at Ernst & Young.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- John Wayne Cancer Institute Taps Physician Researcher as Top Executive
- Cedars-Sinai Appoints New COO
- Report: UCLA, Cedars-Sinai Hospitals Among Top Nationally
- Exer Adds Clinic as Urgent Care Booms in L.A.
- Hospital Network Shifts ER Strategy
- Kaiser Appoints Harvard Pediatrics Professor to Lead Company’s New Pasadena Medical School
- Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital Names New VP of Operations
- Pasadena-Based HMRI Names New CEO