Vice President, Community and Citizenship
Michelle Ballard ensures Turner is connected to the community by fostering organizational partnerships, tracking local hire and minority, women or disadvantaged business requirements, and connecting clients to community influencers needed to make projects successful. She joined Turner in Southern California in 1988, serving as a field accountant and working with the Western Financial Center until 1999 when she left the company. She returned to Turner in 2008 as the director of community affairs for Southern California. In 2016, she was named regional director of community and citizenship for the Southwest, her current role for which she has been promoted to Vice President.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Michele Salas
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Jaimie Turner
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: ASHLEY PECK
- Thriving In Their 40's: Michelle A. Avan
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: BHAVANA ARORA
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Kirstin Harper-Smith
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion: Inclusive Leadership Fosters Inclusive Excellence
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ