Senior Project Manager
Mary Larkins, Pankow Builders’ Senior Project Manager, has consistently demonstrated throughout her career a natural ability to lead project teams. Clients, trade partners, and project teams all benefit from her 36+ years of experience in the construction industry and her easy-going attitude. She demonstrates her leadership ability by establishing clear lines of communication with clients, staff, and trade partners, all of whom she has maintained successful relationships with well beyond the completion of her projects. Clients place their trust in her because she is an empathetic listener and strives to understand owners’ goals and expectations. By doing so, she sets systems in place to ensure that there is good, consistent communication with clients to avoid surprises. She takes on her projects as if she was building it for herself, ensuring their expectations are met every step of the way. Clients appreciate their trusting relationship with her when a concern or request is made; she responds with understanding and urgency.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: AMANDA GALLAGHER
- Women in Construction & Design: Lindsey Gray
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Importance of a Holistic Trusted Advisory Team
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Maria Carlson
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: ASHLEY PECK
- Top Women in Banking: Jennifer Davis
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Top Women in Banking: JANE NAVARRIA