Vice President, Operations Manager
Lia Tatevosian is currently Vice President, Operations Manager for Swinerton, with oversight of the Aviation, Civic, Special Projects, Seismic/Adaptive Reuse and Entertainment markets for Swinerton’s Orange County and Los Angeles Division. She is responsible for an annual revenue of $550 million and 550 employees and growing. Tatevosian is a 22-year veteran with Swinerton, having started her career with the company as a Project Engineer in 1996 and working her way up through project management and estimating. Prior to working for Swinerton, she spent two years as a Junior Estimator working for an LA general contractor.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards: The Steady Growth and Success of Swinerton’s Special Projects Division
- Outstanding Women in Construction & Design: Katayoon Alavian
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Kaylee Knudsen
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: CALEIGH RAYMER
- Women in Construction & Design: Sarah Carr
- David Callis
- Top Women in Banking: JOCELYN PASTORE
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Janice Dollar