With over ten years of experience in the construction industry, Jessica Zeledon’s skills in coordination, attention to detail and demands for quality have propelled her up the ranks of W.E. O’Neil as a well-respected team leader. Zeledon has grown personally and professionally over her time with W.E. O’Neil. Her eagerness and hunger for growth provided the springboard for her leap into project management. Zeledon’s dedication, tenacity, and willingness to mentor are second to none. As a project manager, she coordinates all preconstruction and construction activities throughout the project and is in constant communication with the Owner and Architect. She is responsible for the total on-site management of a project and supervision of field staff. When she is not managing the intricacies of a fast-paced project, she dedicates her time to rescuing dogs with disabilities who have no home and enjoys investing her time in multiple properties as an owner/landlord.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Katie Quinones
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: CHELSEA COVATE
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Sarah Marie Campbell - Rising Star CFO of the Year
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelly O’Neil
- Women in Construction & Design: Anjana Bhowmik
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelly O'Neil
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Rita-Anne O’Neill
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL