Senior Project Manager
Ashley Kelly is a Senior Project Manager and part of the high-performing team responsible for construction operations on the Long Beach Civic Center, the largest public-private development of its kind on the West Coast. She joined Clark Construction as an Estimator in 2011 and has assumed roles of increasing responsibility during her tenure. In addition to her work on the Long Beach Civic Center, she has played a key role in supporting Clark’s operations on other complex projects throughout Southern California, including the Gov. George Deukmejian Courthouse, The Forum renovation, and the LAX Tom Bradley International Terminal Apron Demolition and Renovation. Kelly holds a bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering and a master’s in Construction Engineering and Management from the University of Southern California. She is an active member of the Design-Build Institute of America’s Young Professional Committee and is also a LEED Accredited Professional.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Construction Wraps on Long Beach Center
- Long Beach On The Rise: A New Experience Awaits at Long Beach’s Iconic One World Trade Center 24-Hour
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Newsmakers---Keeping Airport PR on the Right Course
- LA Rising: Shoring Up Long Beach
- Newsmakers---New CEO Aims to Animate Media Firm
- Women in Construction & Design: Lindsey Gray