Vice President, Business Development
McCarthy Building Companies
As vice president in charge of business development for McCarthy Building Companies, Sarah Carr is focused on building strong relationships with clients and industry partners in the Southern California education market. Carr brings more than two decades of field and operations experience to her role, having held a variety of operations positions including vice president operations, project manager, assistant project manager, senior project engineer and project engineer. Over the course of her career, she has played a key role in more than $1 billion in work in Southern California, including the $615 million Hollywood & Highland Entertainment Retail Complex and $238 million Huntington Beach Union High School District modernization and expansion. Committed to helping other women in the construction industry develop and succeed, Carr was co-founder of Women in Construction Operations (WiOPS) in 2013 and currently sits on the organization’s National board of directors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: SARAH DEVINE
- LA 500: Randy Highland
- Women in Construction & Design: Kelli Bernard
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Women in Construction & Design: Ashley Kelly
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Jaimie Turner
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Sarah Landsberger
- Who's Building L.A. (November 5): Skanska Women’s Network Helps to Develop Women in Construction