Diversity & Inclusion Manager
For Priscilla Chavez, the construction industry is more than just building. To her, it’s about breaking outside the box and discovering unique ways of making a difference in local communities. As the manager of diversity and inclusion at PCL Construction, she oversees and manages community outreach, certified subcontractor relationships, workforce development, local government and labor relations as well as small business development. Chavez is a certified Master Compliance Administrator from Morgan State University and is recognized as the industry’s leading compliance professional in Southern California. She works to go out and hear stories personally which gives her an opportunity to be serve as an advocate. Currently, Chavez serves as the president of the National Association of Women In Construction’s Los Angeles Chapter. She is also a board member of the Los Angeles Trade Technical College Foundation, Women Business Enterprise Council and many other professional organizations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Women in Construction & Design: Cathy Orquiola
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Who's Building L.A. (November 5): Skanska Women’s Network Helps to Develop Women in Construction
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Finalists
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers