Throughout Kasie Bowden’s 14-year career, she has spent over 12 years with Hensel Phelps. Her Civil Engineering degree from USC has led to her current leadership role as Project Superintendent, providing her with a well-rounded knowledge of what makes a project successful. A few of her contributory projects in the Los Angeles area include work done at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Martin Luther King, Jr. Medical Center, and Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) community schools. On-site as well as off-site, Bowden is a driven leader. She is one of the founding members of Women in Construction Operations (WiOPS), an organization that is committed to the advancement of women in construction operation positions and the mentoring of future women leaders in this industry. As a successful woman in operations, a wife, and a mother, she will continue to uphold the responsibilities of being one of the most outstanding women in construction.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: AMANDA GALLAGHER
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Denise DeSisto
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Kaylee Knudsen
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: EMILY KAY
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Leigh Anne Jones
- Women in Construction & Design: Mary Larkins
- Women in Construction & Design: Heather Nielsen
- Women in Construction & Design: Clare De Briere