Clare De Briere
Executive Vice President
Skanska USA Commercial Development
Clare De Briere is a native Angeleno and has spent her career creating special places for the citizens and visitors of Los Angeles. In 2018, she joined Skanska’s Commercial Development Business as an executive vice president. In this role, she leads the team exploring opportunities to expand Skanska’s real estate development business into Los Angeles. She is responsible for land acquisition, the development and design of new projects, tenant leasing strategy and construction execution of future projects in Los Angeles. De Briere is an active member of the Urban Land Institute serving on the America’s Executive Committee, as a Global Trustee, as the Los Angeles District Council Chair, on the national Advisory Committee for Building Healthy Places and Building Healthy Corridors. She has served on a ULI Advisory Panel in the City of Denver and on a local Technical Assistance Panels for the Huntington Hospital and Cal Poly Pomona.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Skanska to Open Office Downtown
- Who's Building L.A. (November 5): Skanska Women’s Network Helps to Develop Women in Construction
- Why These Creative Tenants Are Moving to Miracle Mile
- Going Well
- Developer Says Time Still on Retail Center’s Side
- Mall Renovates For Comeback
- Ratkovich Forms New Partnership for Alhambra Complex
- Pizza Chain Serves Up Stake to Chinese Food Vet