Director of Operations, Strategic Markets
Oltmans Construction Co.
Anjana Bhowmik, LEED AP, has over 15 years of hard work, dedication, and leadership in the construction industry in her background. She joined Oltmans Construction Co.’s team in January of 2015. Her impressive educational background includes a Master of Science degree in Construction Management from Texas A&M University and a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Madras, India. In addition, she is a LEED Accredited Professional and is an Associate DBIA. Her most recent achievements include her promotion as Oltmans Construction’s Operations Director, Strategic Markets Group (SMG) in October 2018. SMG primarily focuses on providing the highest level of building services to the firm’s healthcare and educational/institutional clients. Bhowmik, who previously served as Project Manager within the group for the last four years, was responsible for the management of notable healthcare and institutional projects such as Downtown West Medical, among other projects.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women in Construction & Design: Kim Grant
- 2021 CRE Awards: Oltmans Construction - Delivering World-Class Building Projects in LA for Nearly 90 Years
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: KIM GRANT
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Christina Delgado
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Graciela Santillan
- MICHAEL KONETZKE
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: ANNE FLETCHER
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Anne Fletcher