Casetabs Inc., a digital health company based in West Los Angeles, has raised $2.5 million during a fundraising round, according to a securities filing.
The four-year-old firm raised $2,528,266 during a securities sale to 40 investors, according to the Feb. 13 filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The health care software company, formerly known as MedPassage Inc., provides a cloud-based surgery coordination platform for surgery centers, hospitals, physician offices and medical device companies for real-time medical updates, scheduling and alerts.
Last October, the company founded by Gavin Fabian announced it had coordinated 1 million surgeries since it was founded in 2015. It recently moved its headquarters from Santa Monica to the Sawtelle neighborhood of West L.A.
Casetabs had previously raised $10.9 million in two funding rounds, including $8.3 million in 2018, according to Crunchbase, a tracking firm. Major investors include Nueterra Capital and Evolution Financial Group.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica-Based Casetabs Raises $2.3 Million From Investors
- Digital Health Care Co. Casetabs Raises $6 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 14: HauteLook Hacked
- Koreatown-Based Pragma Inc. Raises $2.5M Backed by the Mayo Clinic, Michelson 20MM
- Silicon Beach Report July 16: 100 Thieves Raises $35 Million
- West L.A.-Based BioSig Tech Raises $8.6 Million from Investors
- Alpha Source Raises $41M in Seed Round
- Hypothermia Devices Raises $11M in Funding