Daniel Wu is a leading lawyer within the tech community, sought after by emerging companies and investors that are on the cutting edge of innovation. Over his career, he has provided legal and strategic advice to participants in hundreds of venture capital and M&A transactions with a collective value of more than $10 billion.
Wu is a Partner in Fox Rothschild’s Emerging Companies & Venture Capital Practice. He is the lawyer tech companies look to hire as a strategic advisor when they are getting ready to incorporate and raise venture capital investment, turn to when they cash out with a sale and rely on for advice on everything in between. Wu represents emerging companies at all stages of development and the venture capital and private equity firms and strategic investors that finance them. His clients are constantly breaking new ground in digital media, consumer internet, SaaS, video games, virtual reality, fintech, e-commerce and other tech sectors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Emily Yukich
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DARRELL MILLER
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- AARON JACOBY
- Local Boutique to Saddle Up With Dallas Firm
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ashe P. Puri
- FOREIGNERS --- Foreigners Making More Venture Investments in L.A.