Christian Scali has devoted his 20 year legal career to representing automotive dealers and other key players in the automotive industry. He serves as outside general counsel to many automotive groups/companies around the country, who seek his counsel on a wide range of legal issues including litigation, commercial transactions, legislative analysis and regulatory compliance.
Scali is also a realist and pioneer in forging the path to change what is often perceived as “unethical” and “non compliant” conduct in the car business. He co-founded a compliance and ethics company designed to mentor dealerships on internal policies, programs and processes so that ethical corporate culture, compliance and best practices are staples of the business. The first of its kind in the industry, the compliance and ethics program is adopted by a number of local dealerships setting the bar in California. Among his successes, he recently favorably resolved franchise dispute with luxury automobile manufacturer for a $1 billion luxury auto dealer group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- 2019 Auto Guide: California’s New Privacy Law - Start Preparing Now
- 2018 Automotive Review: Connected Car Growth Means Growth of Legal Concerns
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIER WOO BURNS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Nicole Diaz
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Melanie Joo
- LA 500: Mike Sullivan