Belinda Martinez Vega
Belinda Martinez Vega is a partner in Venable LLP’s Los Angeles office. She focuses on complex commercial litigation, including matters involving unfair business practices, securities litigation, intellectual property, contract disputes, and fraud. Vega also counsels clients on corporate compliance and conducts internal investigations in response to government inquiries and allegations of misconduct.
This past year, Vega was actively involved in advising a commercial real estate client in a dispute over a potential breach of an agreement by an educational institution, successfully resulting in the client obtaining a favorable settlement and a new transaction deal that was more favorable. She also represented a construction management company and a consulting firm in a dispute involving the construction of medical facilities and offices in which her clients, originally sued for fraud and breach of contract, were able to reach a successful settlement where the plaintiff paid damages to her clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MICHAEL MURPHY
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CELESTE BRECHT
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: William J. Briggs, II
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kalpana Srinivasan
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mary Haas
- ALEX WEINGARTEN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WILLIAM J. BRIGGS, II