BART H. WILLIAMS
Proskauer Rose LLP
Bart Williams is one of the nation’s most sought after trial lawyers, with experience in a wide array of commercial litigation as well as white collar criminal defense and internal corporate investigations. He has served as lead trial counsel for top companies facing the most significant litigation that could make or break their business. A member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, Williams has an impressive list of victories under his belt in jury and bench trials throughout the United States.
Williams has also served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Central District of California where he concentrated on complex criminal prosecutions involving allegations of fraud or other business crimes, racketeering and money laundering and obtained convictions in 11 out of 11 jury trials. He received several special commendations during his tenure, including one from the Honorable Louis J. Freeh, then-director of the FBI.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BART WILLIAMS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- BART WILLIAMS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: BART WILLIAMS
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VINCE FARHAT
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou