Artin Shaverdian is a Partner in the Eminent Domain and Valuation Group in Nossaman’s Los Angeles office. He represents public agencies, business entities and individuals in a broad range of commercial and real estate related disputes. In addition to his civil litigation practice, Shaverdian specializes in eminent domain/inverse condemnation and other valuation-related litigation.
He is widely recognized as an expert in California in eminent domain and inverse condemnation matters and publishes and speaks regularly on right of way acquisition and valuation related issues. In addition to representing clients in litigation matters, he also provides strategic advice and counseling to his clients to creatively resolve or proactively avoid disputes. Recently, Shaverdian has assisted the City of Los Angeles/Los Angeles World Airports with acquisition of properties and advised on real property matters related to the $6 billion Landside Access Modernization Program to ease access in and out of LAX airport.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: DAVID GRAELER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LOUIS R. “SKIP” MILLER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BYRON GEE
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Daren Mesrobian
- County Pays Out $20 Million for Rail Property