Founding & Managing Partner
Reddock Law Group
Angela Reddock-Wright is the Founding & Managing Attorney of the Reddock Law Group, a boutique employment law firm based in downtown Los Angeles. She was installed as President of the Southern California Mediation Association (SCMA), at the SCMA’s 30th Annual Conference last November. Reddock-Wright was hired to oversee compliance for contractor and local worker diversity and inclusion for the Los Angeles World Airports/LAX $5 Billion Dollar Landside Modernization Access Modernization Program (LAMP), a construction and infrastructure program to rebuild, renovate and modernize LAX.
Reddock-Wright continues to work with the Screen Actors Guild-AFTRA on overhauling and updating their sexual harassment reporting protocols for its members. She also continues to be a leader in advocating for Project Labor Agreements on public and private sector construction and infrastructure projects. Reddock-Wright also serves on the Los Angeles County Equity Oversight Panel (CEOP).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ANGELA REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA J. REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Local Leaders Can Still Make PLAs Work
- Work/Life: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Executive Insights