Amy F. Solomon
Amy Fisch Solomon, a partner with Girardi | Keese, specializes in the areas of professional liability, products liability and catastrophic injury. She is a Past President of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the largest local plaintiffs bar association in the nation. She has successfully tried over 45 jury and bench trials in both State and Federal courts, and obtained numerous seven and eight figure verdicts and settlements on behalf of her clients.
Solomon is on the Board of Directors for the Inner City Law Center, the Western Justice Center and the Consumer Attorneys of California. She sits on the Los Angeles County Bar Central Civil Bench/Bar Liaison Committee, the LACBA Presidents Advisory Committee on Women in The Legal Profession and the LACBA Complex Court Committee. Solomon is a Commissioner for the California State Bar serving on the Judicial Evaluation Nominee Committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: AMY SOLOMON
- Tom Girardi
- LA 500: Tom Girardi
- Bratz Judge Hired by L.A. Plaintiff’s Firm
- Bratz Judge Hired by L.A. Plaintiff's Firm
- L.A. Attorneys May Face Punishment in Dole Case
- Leaders in Law 2018: LACBA Offers Independent Juvenile Defender Program
- Leaders in Law 2017 Nominees: L.A. County Bar Association Establishes Independent Juvenile Defender Program