Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Al Valencia’s practice is focused on real estate transactional matters. His clients include developers, operators, private equity investors, and commercial banks in a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures and syndications, commercial leasing, financing, loan modifications, workouts and restructurings. Clients look to Valencia for his experience in a broad range of real estate asset classes including multi-family, office, retail, mixed-use, and industrial properties. He regularly represents clients in forming joint ventures and syndications, negotiating structured finance transactions (including obtaining CMBS loans, mezzanine debt, and preferred equity), and assisting property owners in asset management.
Valencia is an active member and panelist for Filipinos in Institutional Real Estate, and is a regular speaker to students at UCLA’s Riordan Scholars program. Recent transactions include his work leading the sale of Regent Towers (158,728 square foot office building in Dallas).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Albert C. Valencia
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Brien Kelley
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Salvador (Sal) P. LaViña