Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Al Valencia’s practice is focused on real estate transactional matters. His clients include developers, operators, private equity investors, and commercial banks in a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures and syndications, commercial leasing, financing, loan modifications, workouts and restructurings. Clients look to Valencia for his experience in a broad range of real estate asset classes including multi-family, office, retail, mixed-use, and industrial properties. He regularly represents clients in forming joint ventures and syndications, negotiating structured finance transactions (including obtaining CMBS loans, mezzanine debt, and preferred equity), and assisting property owners in asset management.
Valencia is an active member and panelist for Filipinos in Institutional Real Estate, and is a regular speaker to students at UCLA’s Riordan Scholars program. Recent transactions include his work leading the sale of Regent Towers (158,728 square foot office building in Dallas).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Salvador (Sal) P. LaViña
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Thomas J. Masenga
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: SEMMA ARZAPALO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARSHA A. HOUSTON