TRENDSETTER OF THE YEAR
LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE LLC dba L’AGENCE
Bick Le is the CFO of Los Angeles Collective (doing business as L’Agence), a California-based clothing brand which blends the effortless LA lifestyle with Parisian influence for its unique approach to women’s fashion. Le joined the Company in 2014 and has been tasked with restructuring the company from finance to operations. Since joining the company, Le has lead the efforts in building a finance and operations team and building out the company’s retail stores, warehouse, sales showroom, and e-commerce site. She brings with her more than 20 years of accounting and financial management experience across various industries. Le has been instrumental in implementing new technologies in all aspects of the sales cycle which resulted in 90% of all orders being automated, one of the efforts that have contributed to the company’s continued growth trajectory. Her attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness have been keys to L’Agence’s success as a company.
The company has grown exponentially over the last five years, with a level of success that has enabled it to open its second boutique in New York in the last two years, with the first one in Los Angeles. L’Agence is being sold in 22 countries. Its short-term goal is to build L’Agence in new stores as a destination for the brand. Long term plans are to expand into new product categories, as well as continuing to grow its retail footprint. Miami and San Francisco will be the next two locations for stores for 2020.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 CFO Awards: Private Small Company CFO - Finalists
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Brand of the Year Finalists
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Direct to Consumer Finalists
- FASHION AWARDS: FASHION INFLUENCER/TRENDSETTER AWARD
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Trendsetter of the Year Winner
- Most Influential Marketers: Raissa Gerona
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Made in California Winner
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty: Trend-Setting Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Brands Attract Capital and Fuel M&A Activity in SoCal