SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR WINNER
Companies in the apparel industry need more than just an accounting firm; they need a trusted advisor and partner who knows their business and understands how to help them achieve their goals. And for more than 30 years, Moss Adams has been that advisor, providing industry-specific solutions to hundreds of apparel companies across the country.
The accounting and business advisory professionals who comprise Moss Adams’ Apparel Practice have a keen understanding of the fashion industry and keep up to date on emerging market trends and issues affecting apparel companies. Moss Adams’ insight—plus a desire to truly understand what its clients want to accomplish, both from a business and personal perspective—allows the firm to better help its clients integrate their core competencies and vision with the right strategies to improve overall performance. Moss Adams, led by partner and national practice leader for apparel, Martin Hughes, serves both start-ups and well-established brands with up to $1 billion in annual sales. Clients come from every facet of the apparel industry and include manufacturers, designers, importers, distributors, retailers and action sports companies. The firm is also proud to promote new and innovative brands in the apparel industry with the Moss Adams Fashion Innovator (MAFI) Award, presented each year at LA Fashion Week.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fashion Awards Nominees: Top 10 Retail Trends Impacting Apparel Companies
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: MARCO VALVERDE
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Retail Trends Impacting Apparel Companies
- FASHION AWARDS: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Moss Adams’ Innovator Award Back in Fashion
- Todd Van der Wel
- Thriving In Their 40's: Stelian Damu
- Reduce Barriers to Growth: Three Reasons Tech Companies Should Conduct Audits Early