SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
HCT PACKAGING GROUP
Family owned and operated since 1992, Chris Thorpe founded HCT with his wife Clare and eldest son James out of a spare room in his London home. Chris was a passionate innovator and a true pioneer in the beauty industry. He forged relationships with and supported young brands, some of which remain HCT’s clients today.
In 2000, Chris’ son Tim Thorpe joined the company. He officially became president and CEO in 2013 with a mission to continue building on his father’s legacy. Under Tim’s supervision, HCT has vertically integrated to provide full service, turnkey solutions for clients across the globe. Tim’s leadership fosters an environment that values entrepreneurship, innovation, and customer service. Today, the brand offers clients services from a number of divisions, including packaging, beauty R&D lab work, brushes, metals and skincare.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- From Property to Pageantry and Back
- This Humble Hotel Broker Sees His Role as Peacemaker
- MetWest Ventures Gains Control of Reed Conner & Birdwell
- FATE---Decision to Take Red Eye Saves Owner of Valley Grief Institute
- Different Cloth
- Accountant Joins Festival to Indulge Love of Indian Films
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Brand of the Year Finalists
- Jane Applegate---Selling the Family Firm Can Be Best Way to Keep Peace