Hilton & Hyland Real Estate
Aborn and raised Angeleno with deep family roots in the entertainment business, Jonah Wilson has consistently operated in the upper reaches of LA’s luxury market for the last 30 years. Wilson’s clients share his appreciation for highly specialized properties, and most importantly, discretion throughout the process. A testament to Wilson’s personal approach is his total absence on social media or self-promotion. Over 90% of his clients are either repeat clients or personal referrals.
In the last 12 months alone, Wilson’s total sales volume has surpassed $175 million. A few notable sales include his participation in the sale of Priscilla Presley’s family home in Brentwood; representing Pharrell Williams on his purchase from Tyler Perry in Beverly Hills; representing Mary Parent on the Laughlin Park, Chaplin House sale; and representing Ted Sarandos and Nicole Avant on a Malibu sale at $21.25 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jonah Wilson
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: NOURMAND & ASSOCIATES
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Michael Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Mark Gruskin
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand
- Stake in Modern Luxury Sells for 'Several Hundred Million'
- Agency Looks to Score Monster Hit With Toy Line
- Downtown L.A. Landmark Gets New Owners