Peter Maurice and Tregg Rustad
Rodeo Realty, Inc.
Trusted advocates Peter Maurice and Tregg Rustad bring their more than 45 years of combined experience to provide keen strategy, skilled negotiation and market insight to help clientele achieve outstanding outcomes. Informed decision-making, with a clear understanding of the various options available, are two key earmarks of their service.
Maurice and Rustad, who have a total transaction volume to date of $109,178,883, counsel their clients in a personal, candid and supportive manner. Whether working to sell a property or identifying the right purchase opportunity, the goal is always the same: to make the experience as seamless, remunerative and as enjoyable as possible. No matter how complex or difficult, their objective for every sale is to make the process look easy and to deliver a result that always takes into account for their clients’ best interests.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- State of Accounting - Points of View from the Accounting Leaders' Desks: How Technology and Innovation are Driving the Future of Accounting
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Katie Pardee
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Allison Schwarz, Compass
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CARLOS GUTIERREZ, JR.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Boni Bryant and Joe Reichling
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Avi Barazani
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Cheryl Chang
- Closing Act on Palladium Bill?