Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer
Schaefer & Luchs Team
Newmark Knight Frank
Jay Luchs has well established himself as one of the most successful commercial real estate brokers in the world. What some may not know is that he is also fast becoming just as prominent in luxury residential real estate. In 2015, Luchs partnered with Steven Schaefer and co-founded Newmark Residential dba Schaefer & Luchs. Both born and raised in Maryland, their mission was simple: to serve Luchs’ existing client base and provide unmatched strategic planning and negotiation services for residential sale and lease transactions.
Last year, Schaefer & Luchs sold more than $140 million in residential, and the team is on the same track in 2019 with current listings and contracts exceeding $150 million. Most notably, a $50 million 125-acre development site in Malibu and a $58 million contemporary estate in Beverly Hills.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jay Luchs - Newmark Knight Frank
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jay Luchs
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jay Luchs,
- Who’s Who in Real Estate: Struggling Retail Sector Shows Signs of Life
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- Focus on Quality, Quantity