Tracy Do a is force in real estate, managing a team that ranks in the highest echelons locally, regionally and nationally. In the last 12 months alone, Do has sold $262,588,516 of real estate in LA’s trendiest neighborhoods, so it’s no surprise that her weekend open house signs dominate the scene.
Savvy homeowners call on Do’s skills as a straight shooter and tough negotiator; her artful presentation means the properties she lists always look their best. Counting homebuilders among her many clients, Do has become the go-to realtor for new construction multi-unit developments, with a body of experience that few can match. Do is approachable, helpful and trusted throughout the industry, setting a standard of excellence and ethical practice in this highly competitive field.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: TRACY DO
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tracy Do and Liz Johnson, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Tracy Do
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Women Leading the Way: Social Activist WINNER - TRACY SAMSON
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Realtors View Technology as Increasingly Valuable for Business, Competition
- SCHOOLS---Realtors Using Student Test Scores as Marketing Tool
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tracy Tutor
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jeff Biebuyck and Dana Olmes