Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
Leah Guerra is a broker associate with Keller Williams Hollywood Hills. Well versed in market trends as well as investment opportunities, Guerra has successfully worked with a multitude of clients in various industries. She is also a member of National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors. She received her BBA from Howard University with a degree in International Business and a concentration in Marketing, and her law degree from Stanford Law School.
Prior to joining Keller Williams Hollywood Hills, Guerra worked on Wall Street as a financial analyst and practiced real estate law in Los Angeles. She is a multi-year top producing agent who is extremely knowledgeable about various neighborhoods and schools, particularly those in the Miracle Mile, West Hollywood, Hollywood Hills and Studio City areas, as she has lived and/or worked in those extensively.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Leah Guerra
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Frank Bruno
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Vitacco, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Teodorico Sajor
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Richard Schulman - Keller Williams Santa Monica
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ray Lyon
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Carolyn Toto
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Richard Schulman