Josh and Matt Altman, The Altman Brothers
The Altman Brothers are among the top producing real estate agents in the country, stars of BRAVO’s “Million Dollar Listing,” and the number one team at Douglas Elliman in California. Members of Douglas Elliman’s Sports & Entertainment Division, Josh and Matt Altman have carved out a niche in the West Los Angeles market. This includes staking claim to top tinsel town turf in what is known as the Platinum Triangle (Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, and Holmby Hills) along with the famous Sunset Strip and Hollywood Hills.
Altman clients are luxury buyers and high-end sellers: entertainers, professional athletes and high-net-worth individuals whose real estate holdings dot the globe, to clients with small family homes and short sale needs. The duo recently listed notable homes including a home in downtown LA for $78 million, one for $72 million in Beverly Hills, and a $48 million Benedict Canyon estate Cher once called home.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Josh & Matt Altman
- JOSH ALTMAN
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Josh Altman and Matt Altman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: JOSH AND MATTHEW ALTMAN
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles. The Altman Brothers, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Reality Star in the House
- Brokers Invest in Videos To Help Frame Mansions
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tracy Tutor